Friday, November 27, 2009

Birthdays!

The end of September and October bring a lot of birthdays for our families. Here is the cake I made for my Grandma. It turned out really cute.















The next one is a fun one I made for my sister. She spent 6 months working at Disney World as a photopass photographer. She got a really cute picture of her on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom holding the balloons that people are there selling. I thought it would be fun to recreate that picture.














Another sister had a birthday and here is another fun cake I made. Not only was it cute, it tasted really good. I used a Strawberry cream cheese mousse.















In November it was my nieces 1st Birthday. Our family loves Disney and we do lots with the princesses so it was only fitting to make her a carriage for her smash cake. She really enjoyed it and it was great fun to watch her throw her face into the side of the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment